Friday, January 4, 2008

New Years was so long ago

Resolutions.

Why?

I like the idea of saying i'm going to improve on something or do this or do that... but in all reality
I'm lazy.

I might focus on the "something" for 30 days or so, and then get busy with forgetting about the resolute... and well, stop resoluting. That's a word... (resoluting) promise.

Anyway, I made a resolution to forget about... it's to improve significantly at pool.
Something about working on long shots... making 9/10 attempts when the OB is 7+ diamonds distance from the pocket.
I would go for 10/10, but that's not a realistic goal... and I'd quit.
Also to make a minimum of 1 ball on the break 4/5... 8/10 attempts.

This 2nd one is so totally not realistic... but whateva... aim for the moon and reach the sky, right?

Wish luck!

0 Comments: